The Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 22, 2010

Go down

April 22, 2010 Empty April 22, 2010

Post  CJPSmith Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 am

Oops, forgot to weigh myself before breakfast... here are the post-pancake numbers, if it makes a difference.

175lb
6mm/7.5% (12mm)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0At_nM1ZOS-KHdGpfdmJhQWlNdElwQzhqTGFYM0tvdXc&hl=en

Wow, seeing the data on the spreadsheet is just really revealing. It fully supports my hypothesis that out-of-control cheat days are wrecking my progress. Fortunately, if I can stay on target and keep things to ONE MEAL this week, and then get another good week in next week, I should hopefully be able to bust out past 7.3 percent.

Trying out St. John's Wort today, gonna see if it has a noticeable effect on my mood.

CFWUx3
-no dips
+10 headstand levers per round

185lb
60 bar dips (broke these up into about three at a time. I tried getting all gung-ho and doing larger chunks, but that usually made me fatigue fast and have to rest longer.)

57:32 (did first three in 34:58, then had to go pick up my dad, so it doesn't really count)

CARDIO BLAST - The Battle of Helm's Deep
1hr bike while watching the final hour of The Two Towers
Rules:
1) Whenever things get worse for the forces of good, increase resistance (e.g. when they blow up the wall, +3)
2) Whenever things get better for them, decrease (e.g. the elves show up with reinforcements, -2)
3) Scene breaks to the Entmoot are "rest" periods, reduce to 7 or so, but correspondingly the attack on Isengard has to be up around 12
~500 cal
~11 miles (I actually forgot to check)

1) apple-cinnamon protein pancake (2 packets equal), other half apple, green tea 8:15AM
2) chicken fajita mix, 7 strawberries 11AM
3) turkey burger, salad w/ balsamic vinegar 1:30PM
4) grilled chicken, same salad 4PM
5) protein shake 7PM

CJPSmith
Champ

Back to top Go down