The Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday, August 21

3 posters

Go down

Wednesday, August 21 Empty Wednesday, August 21

Post  CJPSmith Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Pretty bad day today.

I had thoughts of going to the gym, but instead I played chess online and got very depressed.

My eating was not great either.

CJPSmith
Champ

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, August 21 Empty 20 years from now

Post  Highland Fling Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:40 pm

It is a mental challenge not to get caught in the WEB. I think if we designed an App to set a timer or log and limit our access we could sell it for millions. 20 Years from now there will be diseases named after the side effects from the tendency to be stimulated by the internet, on line games , video, etc I know this because I am already afflicted but have yet to define it.

I promised myself I would work out tonight but after a long day I grabbed a bite (other wise known as easy choices, pasta and wine) All that means is I need to make smarter choices tomorrow, work out at the weekend. Its a lot like trading you do not need to be correct all the time just more than 50%!

Highland Fling
Scotsman
Scotsman

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, August 21 Empty Weds 8/21

Post  mksmith11724 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:12 am

So it seems ive started to post the following day
Anyway I ate not bad, but snacked a lot more than usual and wasn't on my feet as much as the other day.
Meal 1: Cereal with berries
Snack 1: Popcorn
Meal 2: Salad with balsamic
Snack 2: Apple and Peanut Butter
Dinner: CHicken parm, mozzarella pasta, salad,
Dessert: Fruit, chocolate cake, .5 cannoli

I did get the opportunity to work out even thought i was running late and was late to aunt palma's.
I feel like i'm getting stronger but the workouts are still just as hard. THen we played this thing called spikeball for a whi e, which wasn't an intense workout but it was still kinda active.

mksmith11724
Baseball Head
Baseball Head

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, August 21 Empty Chris smith -- healthy eating help

Post  mksmith11724 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 am

Chris i'm going to be in the city with mom and dad on friday, if you're free at all we could maybe go for a walk around or prepare a few healthy meals that you could keep for the week.

NO MORE BACON!

mksmith11724
Baseball Head
Baseball Head

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, August 21 Empty Re: Wednesday, August 21

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down