The Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday, August 29

3 posters

Go down

Wednesday, August 29 Empty Wednesday, August 29

Post  CJPSmith Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi all,

Haven't been posting recently; went through some depression, but pulled out of it and I've managed to get a bit more active.

Diet was not great today. I finished Megan's stir fry for lunch, but I had McDonald's for dinner and a cupcake. Also, I had two bagels for breakfast.

I did, however, get a brief workout in. Some pushups, squats, and a jog. Feeling out of shape, but happy to at least get active. I've noticed that my creativity spikes when I get my blood flowing, I start generating all sorts of initiative or inertia to get things done... today it was joining a crossfit gym (which I didn't actually do, but I'm still considering).

I'm trying this new thing called "chains," which is based on an idea Jerry Seinfeld had, which is basically like you have this one thing you know you need to do every day (for me, it's exercise, submit to auditions, write, and practice chess) and you mark off every day you do it. Your goal is to never break the chain, in other words, make sure you don't miss any days of doing the activity.

Here's a website that lets you set up and manage chains: https://chains.cc/

I think down the line I can link you guys to my progress, but I'm not sure how yet.

CJPSmith
Champ

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, August 29 Empty 8/29

Post  mksmith11724 Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Chris I'm glad to see you enjoyed the stirfry!! DON'T Forget to eat your SALAD!! And I wish you the best of luck with your chain, you always accomplish the things you set your mind to and think this is one of those things that just takes mastering. Keep up the motivation!!!Very Happy 

I havn't been posting recently cuz I was in the city all Friday- helped Chris cook some healthy meals and walked A LOT so that was my workout. But, i certainty didn't eat healthy: bagel, shake shack, big italian dinner (which was nice to get together with the family!)

Over the weekend until tuesday I was at nova so i didn't eat well at all, and drank a little, but i still managed to work out a few times (and even got some of my friends to join in) I didn't work out tuesday or wednesday and definitely felt it today

Todays workout felt more difficult than this weekend i think because i returned to sitting all day at work. But i did insanity! even though a big part of me didn't want to

diet wasn't too good but it happens

mksmith11724
Baseball Head
Baseball Head

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, August 29 Empty Weeks Progress

Post  cuteang Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:17 am

I had a crazy week - in DC from Monday to Thursday morning. I did workout for 2 of the days and got my 10,000 steps in for the other days so I feel like I was at least active.

My diet was pretty good - salads mostly and a few carbs only when I was desperate for some type of bread!

On to a quiet weekend - worked out this morning. But had a big scottish breakfast - eggs and toast. Looking forward to walking or biking later today!

cuteang
Cueball Tangerine
Cueball Tangerine

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, August 29 Empty Re: Wednesday, August 29

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down