The Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 14, 2010

2 posters

Go down

April 14, 2010 Empty April 14, 2010

Post  Smithmg1 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:19 am

Wt:
Bf:

Maintenance day. I hope this zigzagging stuff works.

Meal 1: Natures valley bars, Naked Juice strawberry/banana
Meal 2: 2 pieces of wheat toast, red apple, egg white omelet (onion, peppers, ham, cheese, some bacon)
Meal 3: Kashi bar, spicy tuna roll, black bean salad, morroccan cous cous
Meal 4: 2 bullseyes with 1/2 slice cheese, 1 serving frosted mini wheats with skim
Meal 5: BIG TIME. peanut chicken with brown rice, chicken soup, two natures valleys

Last edited by Smithmg1 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Smithmg1
HO!
HO!

Back to top Go down

April 14, 2010 Empty Re: April 14, 2010

Post  CJPSmith Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:37 am

8mm/9.5% (13mm)

Ok! So I kind of extended my vacation cheating one day past, and ate a bunch of junk yesterday. I kinda want to do a quick run-down of my cheats over the past weekend ("confession") so I can get back on track

Thursday, April 9
Started off well (I think I posted on the forum). Had a good breakfast followed by a basic turkey wrap, which was whole wheat so not even too terrible.
However, they had free cookies at the hotel, so I had 3 of those, and then later on we went out to dinner where I had a chimichanga and an enchilada, rice, beans, fried scrimps, a margarita, and a beer.
I did, however, do a CFWUx3 and one round of the workout this day.

Friday, April 10
This day started off in a hilarious fashion at no place other than Denny's. First off, I had a coffee (for the rest of this report coffee implies 2-3 sugars plus half and half), then at Denny's I tried these: http://www.southbayfoodies.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/2009-06-24-Pancake-Puppies-005.jpg They are super gross. Fortunately, I only had like 3-4 (maybe even less). I also had a "Grand Slamwich" which was equally gross, and another thing of coffee. Skiied for like 4 hours, no lunch but I did chug a Gatorade at some point. Had a couple beers at the bar after skiing, then had a cookie or two at the hotel. No workout. Went out for Italian, I had: Johnny Walker Black Rob Roy, "pasta fritto" which is like nachos using fried pasta instead of chips, linguini with shrimp and spinach in a vodka cream sauce, glass of wine, then half a thing of tiramisu and a bailey's and coffee.

Saturday, April 11
Coffee in the morning, breakfast at the hotel. Had a buttered bagel and a croissant with ham and cheese. Went skiing for like 3-4 hours, stopped around 1 and went to have lunch at a pizza place. Couple beers along with 2 slices bbq chix pizza and 1 slice meat lovers. Good pizza! Then we sorta passed out for a while, followed by me doing a short workout in the gym, CFWUx3 plus 30 min cardio on the elliptical. Dinner was an enormous quantity of sushi. I think I had a 22oz beer, 2pc tuna, 1pc white tuna, 1pc yellowtail, 2-3pc california, 3pc "crunch", 3-4pc snow mountain, 2pc spicy tuna. All amts approx!

Sunday, April 12
Coffee in the morning, then went over to the Rt 6 cafe for breakfast. Very good stuff! I had an omelette with bacon, potato, onion, and peppers along with some WW toast and another mug of coffee. Skiied a good long day, probably about 5-6 hours, with a stop for a burger and fries split with my dad. Beer after skiing. Did a short workout before dinner, probably 40 min of elliptical interspersed with some pullups, pushups, burpees, bicep curls, etc. Went to a nice steakhouse for dinner, got myself a scrimp cocktail, a lot of bread (like probably 8 pieces with butter), then had steak diane with scalloped potatoes and green beans. Chocolate cake for dessert, it came with ice cream and was delicious. Also had another rob roy to start and a glass of malbec with the steak.

Monday, April 13
Coffee again and Rt 6 again. This time I got 2 poached eggs with chicken hash and sausage gravy. WW toast. It was worth a try, but I probably should've just had like eggs benedict. We hit the road, saw a game store, fired a pistol at a range, and got lunch in Denver. I had a corned beef, romaine, red onion, and mustard sandwich on a baguette along with an Arnold Palmer lite tea/lemonade. Later, got a Wolfgang Puck bbq chicken pizza at the airport along with an unsweetened black/green tea. I think that was it for the night?

Tuesday, April 14
Ok, this was a bit excessive in terms of letting my cheat spill over, but I'll list it here anyway. Started off with oatmeal and canadian bacon, which is fine. Didn't really have anything for my trip to the city though, and I decided I wanted to have some pizza instead of a salad, so I had 3pc of two bros pizza and a diet coke on 8th avenue. Did my first audition, went fine, then had a croissant with custard at this cafe. Also ordered a cappuccino with whipped cream, but the whipped cream smelled bad so I didn't drink it. Did my second audition, had more time to kill before seeing my friends' showcase, so I got a latte with irish cream at a different coffee place. Saw the show, got a medium coffee milk/sugar from DDs and 2 donuts (choc frosted and choc glazed). Went out to a bar with some folks, 2 beers and a Johnny black. Got a bacon and cheese 1/3lber meal, large, from mcdonalds at penn (diet coke).

Which brings us up to date! Back on track for the diet today, and my goal is to try and reach my desired body fat in about a months time. Unfortunately I got up late because of being out late last night, but, nevertheless going to try and resume my 2:30 meal spacing.

1) 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 3pc canadian bacon, pepper, onion, banana 1:30PM
2) roast chicken, broccoli 4:50PM (delayed because I tried two different dishes that weren't so fresh)
3) turkey chili 8:50PM

If you're just starting to try zigzagging calories, I'd take the time to actually calculate everything you eat so you can get a realistic idea of your intake. Use something like http://caloriecount.about.com/ Once you've done it for a little while, you won't need to calculate everything individually.

CJPSmith
Champ

Back to top Go down