The Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April 23, 2010

Go down

April 23, 2010 Empty April 23, 2010

Post  CJPSmith Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:16 am

7mm/7.3% (13mm)

My caliper measurements were up today and my weight is down, which is a weird combo considering I ate 6 solid meals yesterday and did a full hours cardio on top of an hour of tough crossfit. I do look a little tighter, though, so maybe my problem is that I've been avoiding losing more weight and my body has been having a tough time getting rid of fat while simultaneously building muscle. Perhaps I just have to lose more weight to get that "cut" look I want. However, in a more holistic sense, I think another problem is lack of muscle. Right now I think I'm going to keep moving towards my goal of having visible abs and accepting that it might mean losing more weight than I'd originally planned, and then adding on more muscle once I reach that point.

CFWUx3
20 pushups and situps
+10 pistols each leg per round (asst on the left leg, still not quite there)

95lb for the first round + 5, 75lb for the rest
14:08

Tried for 135, definitely wasn't happening. 115 was a no go as well. 95 was ok but got too heavy by the second round.

CARDIO BLAST
1hr treadmill
360cal, 3.56mil
Tried running at 6.5, but I couldn't keep that pace. Then I tried doing some timed pushes at that speed, got 2 minutes then 3 minutes but couldn't hold it for 4. It ended up being kind of shitty, I think in the future I should stick with slow and steady to get more calories for my time.

1) 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2pc canadian bacon, pepper, onion, banana 10AM
2) grilled chicken salad, balsamic vinegar 12:30PM
3) protein shake 4:30PM
4) turkey chili 6:45PM
5) chicken and pepper salad 9:30PM
6) almonds, swiss 11PM

CJPSmith
Champ

Back to top Go down