The Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday, August 15th

2 posters

Go down

Thursday, August 15th Empty Thursday, August 15th

Post  mksmith11724 Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Started Insanity over again yesterday because I missed a bunch last week by replacing it with hiking.

As for eating today, I had leftover pasta for both lunch and dinner which wasn't the best. But I had a healthy breakfast and snacks.... but kind of ruined it when I had a flying saucer and biscoff cookies. Still pretty hard to break my old habits of eating whatever I want, but i'm working on it

mksmith11724
Baseball Head
Baseball Head

Back to top Go down

Thursday, August 15th Empty Re: Thursday, August 15th

Post  CJPSmith Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:12 pm

I'm in the same boat, Megan. I'm still trying to find that moderation in my diet. Food has been such an emotional crutch for so many years; it's hard for me to break those habits. Going insanely strict works, but then it almost always has led to a backlash when I finally (inevitably) break the diet.

Right now I'm actually ok with eating less than ideal foods because I've been good about exercise, so I think I'm making progress as long as I'm not totally bingeing.

Meal 1: nespresso latte, 2 eggs, bacon, ketchup, roll, coffee w/ milk and sugar (woof, glad I forced myself to write that out. Definitely feels hard to admit)
Meal 2: philly cheesesteak, 2 diet cokes Embarassed 
Meal 3: Tricolore salad, chicken parm, pasta, cupcake !

So, yeah, my meal quality has degraded this week. Part of it is due to time constraints, these past couple days have been busy with class and tutoring, but ideally I'd like to not be making excuses.

Above all, my commitment is to keep posting and stay aware of my goals, so even setbacks can be corrected towards the right path.

Last edited by CJPSmith on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

CJPSmith
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  mksmith11724 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:38 pm

If you're feeling time constraints Chris, I could cook up some healthy easy meals for you this weekend. I haven't really been able to cook much since I've been home and would like to have at it. Let me know!

mksmith11724
Baseball Head
Baseball Head

Back to top Go down

Post  CJPSmith Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:35 pm

That's a very generous offer!

I will not be too busy Sunday, so maybe we can cook together for whoever might want some portable meals.

CJPSmith
Champ

Back to top Go down

Post  mksmith11724 Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:13 pm

that didn't turn out to well, but next weekend i can do!

mksmith11724
Baseball Head
Baseball Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down