The Fitness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday August 19th!

2 posters

Go down

Monday August 19th!  Empty Monday August 19th!

Post  ctam&co Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:46 am

Hello everyone, good seeing many of you last night for dinner.

So I woke myself up at the ass-crack of dawn to workout since I will be in the city late tonight.

I made the 5:30am WOD at Crossfit which I was happy about, it really is about just getting out of bed, once you're up and you flip the lights on you're awake and ready to go - given you've got enough sleep - I was working on 4hrs - definitely not ideal but I felt good.

Right now im standing at 233#s about 10lbs down from 4 weeks ago...Im a little worried about my weight loss progress, It seems slow, but I feel like in the mirror I look and "feel" better - so i guess thats the most important thing however at this rate I will come close to meeting my goal by Christmas which is to be under 200#s however maybe its worth a conversation with a nutritionist to determine what a healthy goal truly is since ive packed on about 10lbs of muscle since starting crossfit.

ANYWHOOOZERS:

I did the workout in 14:02 and since there were no 73# dumbells I used an 80# one Razz 

WOD for today:
Skill/Strength
3×2 Back Squat @ 90%
Note: Warm up sets of 5-4-3-2
WOD
3 Rounds
10 Right arm DB snatch (73#/53#)
10 Left arm DB snatch
20 Toes to Bar

Meal 1: (post workout) Protein Shake - 2 scoops of protein, 1/2 oatmeal, tablespoon of almond butter - 1 cup of Almond milk.

ctam&co
Tiberius Antonio
Tiberius Antonio

Back to top Go down

Monday August 19th!  Empty Not as ambitious at Chris M. but still feeling good

Post  mksmith11724 Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Not feeling to well this morning, feels like my allergies or cold have come back but went away once I had a decent breakfast and gargled with some listerine.

Meal 1: Scrambled egg whites with a little swiss and pepper and about a piece of whole wheat toast
Snack: 100 cal skinny pop (THE BEST POPCORN EVER)
Meal 2: Arugula, Tomato, blue cheese, broccoli, balsamic glaze (basically just put dads leftover tomato appetizer on arugula) and i had a brownie Embarassed 
Snack: Apple and String Cheese
Meal 3: About to make some homemade pizza (one with tomato and motz and one with sauteed spinach ricotta motz

Workout: Insanity!! Which makes me happy because that means ive worked out 7 days out of the past 8!! and I was on my feet a little bit more at work today which was nice. but i feel like i'm getting more flexible and a little stronger-- even though im not losing weight =( and it doesn't feel like ive lost any fat sooo thats no good

I really need to fight my sweet tooth, i can't help but eat the desserts when they are there

mksmith11724
Baseball Head
Baseball Head

Back to top Go down